!!COOP MODE!! UPDATE!!

This is the place to release, mods for the game, applications, server tools, programs. etc.
However any harmful hack may be removed, don't be upset.

Moderator: Creator

!!COOP MODE!! UPDATE!!

Postby Himanshu01 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:56 am

My trainer is Updated,Friends! I want that you all test it . I have added 3rd person camera in it so that it would be easy to play. And this time you have to click on the buttons to work (no shortcut keys).WAit for one more update if you want shortcut keys. ;)

H2MT
Here is the link-
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Enjoy! :laugh:

xd

visit H2MT
Last edited by Himanshu01 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Himanshu01
Overlord
Overlord

Is a diamond in the rough

Re: !!COOP MODE!! UPDATE!!

Postby emokid117 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:10 am

suddenly...life on the forums!! xDD anyways!! i jst finished downloading as we speak and will test it out right away! :D
ΞмФŧĩǿŊΛĽ мϋžĨЌ ǿѵэяĐøșε

keeping this awesome forum alive...
emokid117
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Postby Himanshu01 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:11 am

good ..!! thanks
Himanshu01
Overlord
Overlord

Postby emokid117 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:26 am

are you ingame? cuz idk who else has h2mt xD

Sent from my GT-S5282 using Tapatalk 2
ΞмФŧĩǿŊΛĽ мϋžĨЌ ǿѵэяĐøșε

keeping this awesome forum alive...
emokid117
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

Postby KILLER CHIEF » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:01 am

Yo, i would help test but its 12 at night and i'm about to go to bed! Just downloaded it and i must say, nice bundle, and program. I read the tutorial.txt and i was like, woa, it works for all maps except Delta Halo! but after more reading it says that old mombasa doesn't work (for friends) and i was like god damn it... (tried before, had same issues as you said).
I might help test tomorrow if anyones on...
The originals by Bungie were always better.
KILLER CHIEF
Experienced
Experienced

Postby Himanshu01 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:15 am

KILLER CHIEF wrote:Yo, i would help test but its 12 at night and i'm about to go to bed! Just downloaded it and i must say, nice bundle, and program. I read the tutorial.txt and i was like, woa, it works for all maps except Delta Halo! but after more reading it says that old mombasa doesn't work (for friends) and i was like god damn it... (tried before, had same issues as you said).
I might help test tomorrow if anyones on...

Wait I guess you would have read incorrectly. In the first section that is B.1 in the h2.5 coop tutotial.txt
it is actually written that you can choose any level except delta halo while following the section B.1 tutorial.For hosting delta halo,you have to follow section B.2 's tutorial.
ok read carefully and dont get confused.outskirts and metropolis won't work so i said to download the odst mode for them.and beside them i wrote about the other maps which won' t work.

Dont get confused,ok.
Himanshu01
Overlord
Overlord

Postby KILLER CHIEF » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:23 pm

You said the ODST mod Might fix the problem... and i should have been more explicit, i was just aiming at the fact that outskirts alone didn't work because that is one of the maps that i really want to co-op on. And i understand the tutorial just fine, nice job on that btw!
KILLER CHIEF
Experienced
Experienced

Postby KILLER CHIEF » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:00 pm

Ooh, another thing, i've got a challenge for you, make the player spawn on a dedicated server hosing a campaign map... (i've tried soo hard on that one) >_<

What KillerShock120 had once told me, before he 'forgot how to do it':
Possible set of steps for a dedicated server:

Join the server, alone preferably.
Set the server's engine to SP.
Suicide ingame. (need to exist first :/ )
Then the Campaign events should run on the server, and look weird to you in-game.

Apparently the map Armory "... works very well, even on the Multiplayer engine."
KILLER CHIEF
Experienced
Experienced

Postby Kills Alone » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:39 pm

This one time I joined a guy who was hosting Outskirts over Live (I do not know what apps/mods he was running). I had forgotten that I had my ODST Outskirts loaded (a modded Outskirts I made). So when I saw him he appeared as an ODST, while to him I bet I was an MC.

Then another time the same thing happened on Delta Halo. Except this time it was through Live but over LAN (playing with my son on my alternate account), again I saw ODST's but he saw MC's; so SP maps that are modded can co-exist in the same SP (co-op enabled) engine at least to some extent.
Kills Alone
UnAuthorized
UnAuthorized

Postby Himanshu01 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:17 am

Kills Alone wrote:This one time I joined a guy who was hosting Outskirts over Live (I do not know what apps/mods he was running). I had forgotten that I had my ODST Outskirts loaded (a modded Outskirts I made). So when I saw him he appeared as an ODST, while to him I bet I was an MC.

Then another time the same thing happened on Delta Halo. Except this time it was through Live but over LAN (playing with my son on my alternate account), again I saw ODST's but he saw MC's; so SP maps that are modded can co-exist in the same SP (co-op enabled) engine at least to some extent.

WOw it means the ODST mod fixes the error in Outskirts and we can play with others,right?
I know that if we have outskirts odst mod enabled in our map and the ther man does not ,then we see him as an ODST and would see us as MC.
Last edited by Himanshu01 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Himanshu01
Overlord
Overlord

Next

Return to Releases