[MOD] H2MT - Halo 2.5 - MMM Music Disabled

This is the place to release, mods for the game, applications, server tools, programs. etc.
However any harmful hack may be removed, don't be upset.

Moderator: Creator

[MOD] H2MT - Halo 2.5 - MMM Music Disabled

Postby Kills Alone » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:41 am

Halo 2.5 - MainMenu Mod Music Disabled
Project Lazarus Game+ Expansion Pack

MODS

By the H2MT Crew
Kantanomo, Kills Alone, Shock120, SuperSniper, & others

Released July 17th, 2013

ABOUT:

This is an optional mod, it has the same features as the latest version of the MainMenu with the addition of the MainMenu music being completely disabled. :) If you do not know what this is for then its not for you, no touching!

This builds on-top of the previous H2MT MainMenu Mod releases originally conceived by Shock120.

The MainMenu has already been updated, this is a simple operation; drag and drop the files into the Halo 2 Vista sub-folder called maps.

CONTENTS & FEATURES:

-NEW - Annoyingly loud MainMenu Music disabled for good

-Longsword at Menu instead of large Alien Ship

-Brown background at Menu

-Ranks support on servers that support it such as SiC (ask us how to add this to your dedicated server)

-Campaign maps available from default MP map menu for easier COOP support

-Slot support for 10 maps - this method of loading maps is more for map makers at this point in time but can also serve as extra space to place maps when you have run out of room in the custom map directory

-One slot01.map (H2.5 Desolation) place-holder file so that the MainMenu does not complain about anything missing and needing to be reinstalled

FILES (7-Zip archive):
http://h2mt.h2pc.org/tools/2_Vista/H2MT/H2MT_H2.5_MMM_Music_Disabled.exe
~56.8MBs Compressed (~75.4MBs Extracted)

ABOUT THE H2MT CREW:

Spoiler:
The Halo 2 Map/Mod Team has been around for years now. We create custom maps, mods, applications, videos and other content for Halo 2 Vista (aka Halo 2 PC or H2V).

We have some members that also work with Halo 2 for the original XBOX and Halo Custom Edition for the PC.

Some of the members act as consultants and error finders while others create new BSPs (terrain or geometry) to battle over.

The team has released a few mods that enhance gameplay rather then taking away from it, mods such as the MainMenu Mod, Blu Trainer vK2 and Ambiguous Alpha & Beta (the first Real-Time H2V Editor).

A few members have created tools that now allow us access to enhanced Real Time Editing capabilities while others have ported maps and content from various Halo games.

We now have a large pool of custom BSPs, weapons, vehicles, HUDs, shaders, bitmaps, new crates, active scenery, skys, scripts and more to choose from.

When a project has reached an acceptable level of completion we choose to share most of our source files as we believe that the community can grow and learn with more ease through proper existing examples.

We are not actively searching for new members at this time, particularly novices, but if you feel you have some skills that could help us expand the Halo Universe please contact us through the H2PC Forums.

H2MT members past and present:

AvengerofDeath2

B4M_TwinReaper

Baltic Beazt

Computron

Garanas

JohnnyBlaz20

Kantanomo

KILLER CHIEF

Kills Alone

Kirby_422

PCTechmaster07

PirateEggs

Shock120

Skiddy 632

Slaters Fury

StatutorytrOy

Super PolarBear

SuperSniper

XHN_SCRAPY

ZeroErrors
Kills Alone
UnAuthorized
UnAuthorized

Reputation point: 11

Re: [MOD] H2MT - Halo 2.5 - MMM Music Disabled

Postby Van Camp » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:48 am

Hey Kills, I dont have the original main menu mod to allow me to have slots since I restarted PC. Will this still work if I drag and drop and files into my H2v folder or do I need to get the original MMM?
My old username was DerpWithAGun
Van Camp
Experienced
Experienced

Reputation point: 1

Re: [MOD] H2MT - Halo 2.5 - MMM Music Disabled

Postby Kills Alone » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:11 am

Yes it will work just the same minus the MainMenu music.
Kills Alone
UnAuthorized
UnAuthorized

Reputation point: 11

Return to Releases